Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ballers Honored, Set To Play

Horton Named All-Big Ten

Daniel Horton's standout senior year was honored today as he was named First Team All Big Ten by the Big Ten media, and Second Team All Big Ten by the Big Ten coaches. Well deserved. Huzahs all around!

In funnier news, Graham Brown was Michigan's Big Ten Sportsmanship Award honoree. This despite being named the dirtiest player in the Big Ten by his opponents.

Abram (Supposedly) To Play Against Minnesota

The rumors of Lester Abram's return have been greatly exagerated in recent weeks. Mostly by me. So from here on out, I'm taking the wait and see approach. None the less, far more credible sources than I (Scout.com, The Diag, and the Detroit News) have stated he will play against Minnesota. I won't dance a jig on top of the stadium lights if he's back, but I will be happy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home