Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Big Ten Tournament Brackets

Bracket Up

The Big Ten's Official Tournament Bracket can be found here. Once I find a place with a .jpg version of the bracket I'll put it up.

More soon.

Update:
In the grand tradition of hurrying to get something up, I accidentally posted the big ten women's bracket. The link has been corrected thanks to an alert reader who kindly pointed it out to me. Should you still want to see the women's bracket, its here. Just so you know, Ohio State beat Purdue 63-60 to win the Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament Championship. Michigan didn't make it out of the first round, losing to Indiana 68-52.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a link to the results of the 2005 womens basketball tourney. I printed it out without looking and my office really enjoyed that.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Maize n Brew Dave said...

Apologies. I could've sworn I linked the right one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home