Questions to Make up for a Lack of Content
Work Sucks. Gotta go down state.
Here are some questions to ask yourself in leu of blogging:
1. Is there a game on this year's Michigan home schedule that you're really excited about seeing? Seriously. Ball State?
2. If Mike Hart isn't 100%, who will be the person to step up and carry the ball for the Wolverines?
3. Why is anyone complaining about Luxury Boxes? We all need goals. Mine is to enjoy a five star meal watching Michigan kick ohio state's teeth in from one of those luxury suites while having my ass kissed by the Dean so that I'll donate a building. Is that just me?
4. Steve Szabo. Bezst Name in college football? Discuzss
5. While we're capable of going perfect at home, our road schedule is brutal. Can Michigan go perfect on the road?
6. Which road games do you see as wins? Why?
7. Will this be the year we finally beat ND and OSU in the same season?
Talk among yourselves.