Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Questions to Make up for a Lack of Content

Work Sucks. Gotta go down state.

Here are some questions to ask yourself in leu of blogging:

1. Is there a game on this year's Michigan home schedule that you're really excited about seeing? Seriously. Ball State?

2. If Mike Hart isn't 100%, who will be the person to step up and carry the ball for the Wolverines?

3. Why is anyone complaining about Luxury Boxes? We all need goals. Mine is to enjoy a five star meal watching Michigan kick ohio state's teeth in from one of those luxury suites while having my ass kissed by the Dean so that I'll donate a building. Is that just me?

4. Steve Szabo. Bezst Name in college football? Discuzss

5. While we're capable of going perfect at home, our road schedule is brutal. Can Michigan go perfect on the road?

6. Which road games do you see as wins? Why?

7. Will this be the year we finally beat ND and OSU in the same season?

Talk among yourselves.

5 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Ben said...

Alright, Dave. I'm going to enable your lazy blogging with some answers to your self-serving questions:

1.) The home game I'm most excited about is Michigan State. You have no idea how badly I want to see Drew Stanton graduate (or leave school) having never beaten Michigan. His tearing-covers-off-NCAA06-boxes is crybaby whiney... and his public hatred for UM is going to wind up embarassing him once again.

2.) I'd like to say Kevin Grady, but nothing from last year supports that statement. So, I'll say Grady with a caveat -- if he performs the same as last year -- then Mr. Carlos Brown.

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Ben said...

3.) I'm not complaining about luxury boxes. However, if they look anything like the goddamn halo then I'm going to need a standing account at Ann Arbor Torch and Pitchfork.

4.) Szabo is good. Mister Simpson is better; Zoltan Mesko is the best.

5.) No. We lose to OSU again and another we shouldn't lose. I'm thinking PSU.

6.) Road wins? Tough question. There will be a blood-letting at Minny. I see us beating ND this year (please, God, please), and obviously Indiana.

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Ben said...

7.) No. See supra.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Lordfoul said...

My takes:

1) I am looking forward to the Wisky game. We need to really pound them after the embarassing loss last year.

2) Hart WILL BE HEALTHY! I INSIST THIS BE THE CASE! I hope we see BMinor leading him through some gaping holes.

3) I eventually want to own one of the luxury boxes. Sort of like a Big House condo. While I fantisize I could see gettin' some with a hot coed while gazing out at the latest M#1 receiver catching the winning TD against O$U in the first quarter. Then the 5 star meal for the second and third quarters, followed by a nap while the 4th quarter shows off the prowess of our all walk-on squad.

4)That Booty guy from SC IMO.

5)We definately could run the away schedual, just as we could have last season. I think we will lose to ND and PennSt before crushing O$U.

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Lordfoul said...

6)We will win all road games except ND and PennSt. I think we will beat O$U for some serious revenge and because Lloyd doesn't want to be grouped with Cooper. The other games we win because we are better than those teams and we used up the bad karma last year.

7)We will lose to ND because Weis is a good coach and our new offensive and defensive strategies will still be too raw that early in the season. We will beat O$U because Cheatypants is a biatch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home