Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Scottie Reynolds To Villanova

Scottie Reynolds announced he'll play at Villanova for the next four years. Michigan announces it came back empty handed, again.

I can't recruit worth a damn. Next question.

Pessimism confirmed. D'oh. Unfortunately, this isn't much of a surprise. Reynolds' visit to Michigan caught us all off guard. The five part series GBW did on Reynolds also made it seem closer than it probably was. I hoped, deep down, that we'd get him. But, in the end my mind and my gut were right. Nova had way too much to offer. Most importantly they could offer things like tournament appearances. Something Michigan hasn't been able to offer in almost ten years.

I'll take a look at who's left on the market tomorrow. For now I'm going to sulk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home