Sunday, September 17, 2006

Don't Call It A Comeback

I've been here for years


Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear


Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon


Listen to the bass go BOOM


Explosion


Overpowerin


Over the competition, I'm towerin


Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics
that'll make you call the cops



Don't you dare stare


You betta move


Don't ever compare


Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced


Competition's payin the price


I'm gonna knock you out


Mama said knock you out


(Photos Courtesy: Eric Bronson [Wolverine Photo Services]; UMGoBlue.com; Julian Gonzalez [Detroit Free Press]; John T. Greilick [ The Detroit News])
(Lyrics courtsey: LL Cool J)

8 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous WolverBean said...

Preach On!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jackwraith said...

Best. LL rap. Ever.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Yost said...

Good stuff, MnBD.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Joey said...

Excellent work here.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Kenny said...

That is sweet.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger robert paulson said...

well done.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Other Andrew said...

Nice Dave! You know I was thinking about this song for some reason even before the game. Was it brought up earlier? For all those people who think the L's in Lloyd's first name stand for losses, they now stand for "I'm gonna knock you out!"

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about "old English filled my mind/ and I came up with a funky rhyme"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home