Friday, September 29, 2006

Jack Johnson's Rights Traded To Hated LA Kings

Um...

Not happy about this. (HT: MB)

Why is it that every hot Michigan player or prospect is somehow involved with the LA Kings? Carolina apparently traded him for some defensive help when Johnson said "Screw you, I'm staying at Michigan another year."

Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited Jack likes Ann Arbor as much as I did. But it's the Kings. They're still on my list for stealing Trevor Lewis earlier this summer.

Assholes.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget Tambellini...and Cammalerri...

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Maize n Brew Dave said...

It's a long list of reasons to hate the Kings. I just focused on the most recent reason. But thank you for reminding me of those kicks in the groin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home